Types of Membership
There shall be six definitions of membership status:
- HONOURABLE members shall be distinguished individual, companies, associations and other institutes being invited according to the criteria defined by the Executive Committee.
- LIFE members shall be members who have made an outstanding contribution to the Association, and have been designated by an unanimous vote of the Executive Committee.
- CORPORATE members shall be companies, associations and other institutes admitted by the Executive Committee as member of the Association. Corporate member can assign a maximum of 3 employees with HR related responsibilities to attend function organised by the Association at member rate.
- ORDINARY members shall be individuals whose primary responsibility and function is to provide human resource management services to the organization by which they are employed.
- ASSOCIATE members shall be individual professionals whose primary function is not in human resource management, but which requires a close association with the field, such as faculty members, business owners, consultants, retired practitioners, and others of similar status
- STUDENT members shall be students at an accredited post-secondary educational institution, primarily engaged in human resource management studies.